A DIET EVOLUTION
NO WHEAT, NO DAIRY, NO SUGAR

Friday, October 14, 2011

Eat Right For Your Bones

No bones about it: Eating dried plums helps prevent fractures and osteoporosis, study suggests
I was glad to see this article considering I tripped, fell and broke my upper right arm. Since I was young I have always had some constipation. This could have been a result of the SAD diet or Celiac. I eat a jar of baby prunes almost everyday. It helps with my constipation and now helping repair my broken bone.
I am also taking a natural calcium supplement New Chapters Bone Strength and New Chapters Zyflamend. Two great supplements. Vitamin D 4,000 to 8,000 Iu's and of course lots of magnesium which is more important than calcium.
More on this later when I can type with both hands.
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment