The intent of the 90-minute webinar by Dr. Tom O'Bryan is to guide you through the process of using the information learned in the Gluten Summit.
- What tests should I take to see if I have a disorder?
- How do I convince my doctor to order the tests?
- Could it be gluten? Or dairy? Or another food triggering symptoms?
- When should I take the tests?
- How do I get them?
- How do I interpret the results?
- What if my results come back positive for a gluten-related disorder?
- What testing options are available outside of the U.S.?
I am looking forward to the webinar.