A DIET EVOLUTION
NO WHEAT, NO DAIRY, NO SUGAR

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Gluten Summit

Here is a link to a webinar that is taking place on January 30.http://theglutensummit.com/now-that-you-know-where-do-you-go/?inf_contact_key=3499492a46b1485ee3e53f5e55fa19a445b6bf0fb3699b90fbac53994632b50d

The intent of the 90-minute webinar by Dr. Tom O'Bryan is to guide you through the process of using the information learned in the Gluten Summit.


Recognizing that most symptoms are the last straw of a system out of balance, his goal is to teach you how to ask questions of yourself and your doctors, such as:
 
  • What tests should I take to see if I have a disorder?
  • How do I convince my doctor to order the tests?
  • Could it be gluten? Or dairy? Or another food triggering symptoms?
  • When should I take the tests?
  • How do I get them?
  • How do I interpret the results?
  • What if my results come back positive for a gluten-related disorder? 
  • What testing options are available outside of the U.S.? 


I am looking forward to the webinar.
Healthy Life.
Suzane

No comments:

Post a Comment