Donuts (makes 6 regular sized donuts OR 18 mini donuts)
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil of your choice, melted
- 2 TBS honey
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients in a bowl. Transfer to a blender*
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl. Add to the blender.
- Blend until batter is very smooth. Pour into greased donut molds (I used mostly mini pans filling them 2/3 the way.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Remove donuts from oven. While still warm take 1/3 of the donuts and dip into melted butter and roll in coconut sugar.
- Dip another 1/3 in warmed honey and then dip into toasted coconut
- Melt Enjoy Life chocolate chips with butter and then spread on the other 1/3 donuts.
You can make other toppings that could also taste great.